You can apply at any time. There is no fixed open enrollment period. With IHC short term plans, you can submit your application and, if approved, your insurance can be effective within as little as 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if short term is right for me?
- What are the health insurance options for college students?
- What is National General Health Insurance?
- How do I cancel United Healthcare/Golden Rule Insurance?
- 2018 Individual and Family Health Plan Guide
- What's the difference between IHC short-term plans?
- What conditions on the application will make me ineligible for a short term plan?
- Can I cancel a short term plan at any time?
- When can I apply for short-term health insurance?
- Is short-term health insurance “creditable coverage” under federal law?