You can apply at any time. There is no fixed open enrollment period. With IHC short term plans, you can submit your application and, if approved, your insurance can be effective within as little as 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- Does Short-Term Insurance Cover The Coronavirus?
- Short-Term Health Insurance 2021
- Are All Short-Term Health Insurance Plans the Same?
- What is an Indemnity Plan?
- How do you know if you qualify for a short-term health insurance plan?
- Are there any states in which short term insurance policies can't be extended beyond 90 days?
- Is there a risk apply for short-term coverage?
- Do most health insurers offer short-term health insurance coverage?
- Is there a limit to the amount of benefit that I can receive from a short-term plan?
- When will extended short-term plans be available?