Yes, you can use your HSA funds to pay for medical eligible expenses in Mexico.
Articles in this section
- Can I roll money from my HSA into my ROTH account?
- Does an HSA Pay For the Same Things That Regular Insurance Pays For?
- Can I pay for health insurance premiums tax-free from my HSA?
- Can I use my HSA to pay for medical expenses in Mexico?
- Can my HSA be Used for Dependents Not Covered by my Health Insurance Plan?
- Can I Pay My Health Insurance Premiums with an HSA?
- What are Qualified Medical Expenses I Can Pay for With My HSA Account?
- Can I Pay for Dental and Vision Expenses With My HSA Account?
- Can I Purchase Long-Term Care Insurance with my HSA Account?
- Can I Get an HSA If I Have Other Insurance That Pays Medical Bills?