- Rock Island
- St. Clair
Ambetter by Celtic
Reasons to Choose Ambetter
- Balanced Care 12 – Lowest cost Silver Plan has a $59.00 monthly premium advantage over the competition in Cook County on the Marketplace.
- Enhanced My Health Pays® rewards program where every member can earn up to $500.00 per year that can be used to help pay for premium payments*, copays and utility bills. Members can also shop for special items at the online My Health Pays Rewards Store.
*Can reduce premiums by over $41.00 per month.
- Ambetter Telehealth with $0 Copay – Convenient, 24-hour access to in-network Ambetter healthcare providers for non-emergency health issues. Members can get advice, a diagnosis or a prescription by phone or video when they need it.
- Essential Care 5 - They have introduced a new bronze plan in the state-it has lower monthly premiums with a high deductible.
- Largest Carrier in the ACA -Ambetter has been the largest carrier in the ACA for the past three years.
Ambetter Hospital List - Chicago Area
|Kindred Chicago Lakeshore||6130 North Sheridan Road||Chicago, IL 60677||(773) 381-1222|
|Mt Sinai Hosp Med Ctr Chicago||2750 W 15th Place||Chicago, IL 60608||(773) 542-2000|
|Thorek Memorial Hospital||850 West Irving Park||Chicago, IL 60613||(773) 525-6780|
|Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital||4646 North Marine Drive||Chicago, IL 60640||(773) 878-8700|
|Kindred Hospital Chicago North||2544 W Montrose Avenue||Chicago, IL 60618||(773) 267-2622|
|Kindred Chicago Central Hospital||4058 W Melrose Street||Chicago, IL 60677||(773) 736-7000|
|Saint Bernard Hospital||326 W 64th Street||Chicago, IL 60621||(773) 962-3900|
|Swedish Covenant Hospital||5145 North California Avenue||Chicago, IL 60625||(773) 878-8200|
|Holy Cross Hospital||2701 W 68th Street||Chicago, IL 60629||(773) 884-1602|
Ambetter is one of 4 carriers in Illinois for 2021, and one of 3 who is covering Cook & DuPage counties. They are currently only offering Bronze, Silver & Gold plans, which can only be enrolled on the exchange. They also offer plans bundled with optional vision & dental plans.
Ambetter is a good choice for anyone who qualifies for Cost Sharing reductions, as well as for people who are more concerned about their prescription drug coverage (more copays then similar Blue Cross plans) vs gaining access to a wide provider & hospital network. In addition, there are many ways to earn with their My Health Pays® program—like completing your annual wellness exam. Set and reach goals at your own pace or complete quick activities to earn rewards. The more activities you complete, the more rewards you will earn.
Note: Silver plans on the exchange may qualify for Cost Sharing Reduction, meaning you may see different deductibles and copayments based on if you qualify based on your income level.
If you need help understanding these plans, our agents are available to help.