HOW TO MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY PLAN PAYMENT
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) offers many ways for you to pay your monthly premium for your Individual and Family Health Care Plan.
Remember: You can continue to use your health care coverage as long as you keep your payments up-to-date.
CHOOSE WHICH SITUATION BEST DESCRIBES YOU:
I’m a New Member
I bought my 2018 BCBSIL health care plan:
- On the Marketplace*
- With a licensed agent
- After completing a paper application
Make your first premium payment to finish your application:
- *Please allow 48 hours for your application to process. You can then make your payment once this processing is complete.
I’m Already a Member
I’m making my first 2018 payment for the:
- 2018 health care plan that BCBSIL selected for me
- I have current BCBSIL 2017 health coverage now and will keep in 2018
Visit Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) to make your payment:
- I'm already a member but purchased a different 2018 health care plan I bought (not the plan BCBSIL selected for me):