Individuals can sign up for HSAs with banks, credit unions, insurance companies and other approved companies. Your employer may also set up a plan for employees as well.
- It's a free account for individuals
- There are no cash balance minimums to invest your money
- They are the top rated provider on HSA Search
Lively Health Savings Accounts
Lively HSA Features include:
- FDIC-Insured, Interest Bearing Accounts: We know how important this money is so it’s sitting in an FDIC-insured account that earns interest. The more you save, the more you earn.
- HSA Investments: Invest from day 1 (no minimum required). Lively has partnered with a TD Ameritrade to provide easy online investing with no pre-selected line-up. Stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds are all available. Grow your health savings for the long term for $2.50/month.
After HSA Enrollment
After you enroll in a Health Savings Account, your bank or administrator will send you the same materials you would receive after opening up a checking or savings account. This normally includes:
- An HSA welcome kit that contains all the information about the account and the associated fees
- A debit card, unless requested otherwise on the application
- A sweet online account to manage your HSA account