In addition to a premium credit, your income qualifies you to save on the out-of-pocket costs you pay whenever you get health care, like deductibles and copayments. But you get these additional savings only if you buy a plan in the Silver category.
Articles in this section
- 2021 American Rescue Plan Lowers Obamacare Premiums Immediately
- Who should I include in my household to determine subsidy?
- Are Subsidies Going Away in 2021?
- Do I need to include income of people in my household who don’t need insurance?
- Do I need to report additional unemployment insurance I'm receiving for 2021 as income on healthcare.gov?
- How do I apply for a subsidy if I don't know my income?
- How do I estimate my household income if I’m the only one getting insurance?
- How do I estimate my income to get health insurance subsidies?
- How to Calculate Your Modified Adjusted Gross Income
- I Received a Bigger Subsidy than I Should Have because my Income Was Higher. Do I Have To Pay a Penalty?
Please sign in to leave a comment.