Articles in this section
- How Do I Access My HSA Funds After I Turn 65?
- What Happens to the Money In My HSA Account After Turn 65?
- I am 65, are Medicare Part D premiums qualified medical expenses?
- If I’m on Medicare, Can I have an HSA?
- My husband has an HSA account and turning 65 this year. I am 68. We are divorcing and agreed I can have half of the account. I'm not allowed to create an HSA account because I'm eligible for Medicare (but not enrolled). Can I roll half over into an IRA?
- Can I Use My HSA Funds to Pay for Medicare Part A or Part B Premiums When I Turn 65? Do I Need to Wait Until My Spouse is Also 65?